Friday, June 21, 2013

DIY Cleansing Grains


Cleansing grains are a dry scrub mixture that can be added to your cleanser to make it your "normal" cleanser into a exfoliating cleanser. I have seen cleansing grains before in skincare brands but I they have been to expensive or had chemicals/ too many ingredients I didn't know.  I used ingredients many people should have at home like grits, oatmeal, corn meal and cardamom. Items were purchased from Whole Foods/Trader Joe's this mixture barely cost me $2.00.



Ingredients:
1 ½  tbsp Quick Oats
1 tsp Semolina
1 tbsp Corn Meal
2 tbsp Grits 
1 tbsp dried, crushed lavender flowers
1 pinch cardamom 
1 small bowl
1.9 oz jar
Funnel (optional but makes things easier)

STEP 1: Put the items in a bowl 
STEP 2: mix and pour or funnel into your jar.
STEP 3. Save for a spa day and ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment