Saturday, September 13, 2014

How to make Muesli



I am usually a smoothie girl when it comes to breakfast. But every now and then I like to eat a little something in the morning oatmeal, grits and muesli! Muesli is one of my favorites because of the different textures and flavors. So here is a recipe I recently cam up with for my breakfast I hope you like it!

You Will Need:
3.5 c oatmeal
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 c raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/2 c cranberries
1/2 c golden raisins 
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 large container with a lid
3 quart size mason jar

Step 1: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and shake vigorously until the ingredients are mixed thoroughly!
 Step 2:  Fill your mason jars, give one jar to a loved one and get ready for a delicious breakfast!


No comments:

Post a Comment