Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Smousse



So I just made a smoothies this morning, okay of I attempted to make a smoothies this morning, the smoothie turned out more like a mousse but it is still delicious! I figure it was going to be a smoothie but has mousse-y qualities so now it’s a smousse.  I did make a mistake putting it in a cup (it really should be in a bowl, like most mousses). This smousse definitely does NOT need any sweetener, so for my fellow sugar-holics, you’re welcome. Here’s what’s in it:


2 small Japanese sweet potatoes

1 cup raw macadamia nut milk

2 tbsp. cocoa powder

2 tbsp. peanut butter

1 tbsp. bee pollen

1 tbsp. coconut oil

1 tsp. cinnamon powder

½ cup frozen banana slices 

Put all of these lovely ingredients in your blender and blend to sweet mousse-y perfection!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment